Sunday, November 10, 2013

OWH - SKETCH CHALLENGE #198

Hi everyone...It's been a while but I am back and with my entry to this week challenge at OWH.  I just got this digistamp from Doodle Pantry and I just could not wait to use it.  It's called "Snowman Pile up".  I used the already-colored digi as I have not yet mastered the use of my Spectrum Noirs.  Here's the final product.  I have to say I am quite pleased with the result.  What do you think?

The patterned is from DCWV winter collection.  The others are from my stash.  I colored the background to the digistamp with my prisma colored pencils and added the 'snowflakes' with white ink.  I use pop dots for the digistamp and the ribbon is from my stash from Costco.
Thank you for stopping by.  I love to read your comments so don't forget to write one before leaving.
See you soon!..

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I especially like how you popped the image out. tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the snowmen!! Such a cute card and take on the sketch! ;)

    ReplyDelete