Monday, July 28, 2014

COPIC HEAVEN!...

I woke up today and thought I was going to do a bit of sewing.  My daughter has been hounding me to make her a pair of those 'new' Palazzo pants.  I told her that they were not so 'new', just old fashion style with a new twist.  So that's what I was working on when the mailman rang my bell and handed me a heavy box.  I did not remember placing an online order so I was a bit skeptic.  But I look down and my name was on it.  Well....I opened it and my jaw dropped....Guess what was in the box?..What?  you don't know...It was the most wonderful sight!...You still have no clue?...ok, then let me show you......Look!


YES!..YES!...that's exactly what it is.  144 Copic markers (and no duplicates).  A little pick-me up from my DH.  I am so thrilled, I have been coloring all day.... Okay, got to go now..

No comments:

Post a Comment