Saturday, January 24, 2015

PPINKY DOLLS CHALLENGE AT KnC






FAVORITE COLOR COMBO CHALLENGE



We're having some fun at Kit and Clowder with Ppinky Dolls Art.  Want to join the fun?  Head on to their etsy store and grab one of their images.  You have until January 31 to enter in the challenge.

For this challenge I have used Ppinky "I am in love"

I created an easel card but left the space for the sentiment blank until I decide 
what to use the card for.  I kept it very simple and I love the way it came out.




Supplies:
Copics: Skin: E 13,31,11,00; Hair: Y 15,17,21; E 13,31; 
Clothing: BG 10,15,18; Heart: R 46,35; RV 21, 13
Sharpie markers in aqua
White molotow makers
Paper 6 x 6 by Blackberry Lane (freebie from Papercraft Inspirations magazine)
Dies:  Spellbinders and Memory Box Precious Hearts 98474
3/8" Nylon Red ribbon

Entered in the following challenges:




Now back to my studies :)



No comments:

Post a Comment