These were all done with scraps I had from previous projects. I match them with some colorful card stock and the rest is history. The ribbons I got from Costco 6 years ago and I am finally putting them to good use.
What I used:
- Lace borders, scroll circles as well as cutting files for rose edged cards are from Bird's Cards
- Spellbinders S5-128 Shapeabilities "Fancy Framed Tags Two"
- Spellbinders S5-030 Shapeabilities Mega Dies Fancy Tags Two
- Sentiments from Fiskars clear stamps "All Year Greetings" and other clear stamps I had long ago
- Butterfly punch from Martha Stewart collection (I added glossy accents to the butterfly for the shiny look)
- Small copper brad from Recollections
- Crop-a-dile II to adhere brads
- EK punches (small, medium, large) for the flowers
- Patterned paper from DWC (The Butterfly Garden, Dots & Spots). Cannot remember where I got the blue patterned paper (senior moments...lol)
- Darice Premium Cardstock in White, Black and Ivory
- Glue dots and pop dots
Thank you for visiting....