Sunday, February 16, 2014

BACK TO PAPER!...

Here are some of the few cards I made since the beginning of the year.  I have been super busy with my niece's wedding invitations.  I am satisfied with the results and I know she will too. I will post pictures once she has received them, but for now enjoy the ones below.  The digistamp is from the PaperShelter. I did not color this one, a bit lazy so I opted for the already colored one.  I just used my Camy to print and cut.





What I used:
Paper from DCWV Violet Leaf printed cardstock
Washi tape
3D dots
Brads
Fabric Swatches embossing folder from Cricut Cuttlebug
Stampendous Gold Crystal Glitter (ultra fine)
Ribbons from Recollections
ATG gun
Zig 2-way glue pen
White card stock base (110lbs) from Michael's

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I actually chuckled! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering to win the Washington Rose file. Good luck! Following you by Google Friends connect

    ReplyDelete