Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WILL BE M.I.A. FOR A WHILE...

Wondering why I have not been blogging?  Guess what, I have finally decided to start my own webpage.  Yes, I am building it myself and it's not as easy as I remembered it.  But I am going to persevere and looking forward to the final results.  The best part is that I get to create lots of new cards and have learned to take better pictures.  I have been getting more request for vinyl application and I am happy to take a break from paper as often as I can.  Unfortunately my sewing is taking a hit...Not good!.....
And that's not all that has changed in my life.  I have been promoted at work to Clinical Manager of the unit I work on.  Wonderful you said..but this is a sword with two edges and I am trying to not catch it with both hands.  I know it's going to take me time to grow into the new role but mostly to have my peers realize that I have moved on and to accept me in my new position.  Now, that's going to take some time and some finesse on both sides.  I am up for the challenge  :)
Wish me luck!...

No comments:

Post a Comment