Monday, June 30, 2014

NEW ADDICTIONS..BOX CARDS

You wonder what I have been up to...well, I am still working on my website and it's taking me longer than expected.  It takes time to create my own designs and I have more ideas than I have hands or time to complete them.  I have now stopped everything and am taking time to write those ideas down. I have now realized how important it is to keep an accurate record of measurements as well as supplies.  In the meantime, I have completed my collection of Spectrum Noirs and I am putting them to good use.  What?...you don't know what Spectrum Noirs are? Well, let me tell you.  They are alcohol-based markers that are used for coloring digital stamps.  Yes, something like Copics but those are a bit too expensive for me so the Noirs will have to do the job.  I never realized how much involved coloring had become.  It's not like using colored pencils and coloring within the lines..no. It's much, much better and the results you get are astonishing.  I am still a novice but I am hoping to get better with time.
Oh...and wait until you see the new cards I am addicted to.  They are called 'box cards' and they are the rage now.  You can make them in different sizes and decorate them for any occasions.  I am sure that once you try them, you too will be addicted..lol...
Want to see?...I know you do..so here are some of my latest.  They were made for Mother's Day by request.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment