Saturday, August 16, 2014

AURORA WINGS CHALLENGE #5

Late again!....  I was going to enter this in the Aurora Wings challenge but looks like I missed the deadline. GGGgggrrrrrrr!  .  I use one of their wonderful image of sprites to color and boy.....I had so much fun coloring.  The hardest part was to select the colors I wanted to use.  Ok..now, i love red and purple..so guess what?  Those two colors still made it in the project.  I did give it a smile as I think my sprite wanted to talk to me and tell me how happy he was...lol

The image was a freebie name "Sunflower Sprite" but you can go to their shop and select some of Mitzi's gorgeous images.  You will have a hard time just picking one.  I know I did....

Here's the colored image....Isn't he sweet :)


And here the final result.  I wanted it to be a CAS card and I am satisfied with it.  The image was colored with Copics and I added blending chalk to the edge to soften the white.  The papers are from my so ever growing collection. 



Copics:  
Skin:  R000, 00, 02, 11, 20
Sprite: G00,  12, 21, 29, 43 Y000, BV000, BV31, V01, V04, RV69, 99, R39, 89
Spellbinder Grand Decorative Ovals One
Ribbons: Recollections "Sheer Red"

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment.

Spellbinders



No comments:

Post a Comment