Tuesday, August 19, 2014

SATURATED CANARY - ATC FACEBOOK CHALLENGE

This challenge is about the 'little' things....yes, you guessed it.  We were challenged to make a card that measures 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" with a Saturated Canary image.  I have never made an ATC...ever....and having to make it with an SC image was daunting.  But no guts, no glory.  I chose my image with care as I did not want anything with too many details (I am not an expert yet..).
This what I came up with and..... I like it :)






Don't mind the 'corners'..hahahaha! . I was in a hurry and did not feed the cardstock all the way in the Fishkars corner punch...

The digi is from the CD that came with the Complete Cardmaking magazine #47.
Heart punched using EK Success Triple Heart Punch
Copic used: Hair: C1, 3, 5, 9, B00; Eyes: YR12, 23; Balloon: R29, 32, 08; clothing: B29, 05, 01, 29, C1, 3, 5, 9.
Liner Pen "Pigma Micron 01" black

Thanks for stopping by.  Why don't you give Saturated Canary a go?  Stop by the shop or join their facebook page and make new friends.  You will be addicted to their digi/stamps as I am...Guarantee!...

No comments:

Post a Comment