Wednesday, August 27, 2014

MEPXY MARKERS AND MO MANNING!...

After selling my noirs, i was left with my Mepxy Brush Markers and my growing collection of copics. For those who are not familiar with Mepxy, I posted about them here.  They are a good alternative to copics and way much cheaper (like 3 Mepxy for 1 copic).  So if you are budget conscious, I really suggest you give them a try.

 So as I was sitting at my coloring corner tonight about to tackle another coloring project, I heard my mepxy whisper to me...no, it was more like a whine (lol)...so I decided to give copic a break and colored this little beauty from Mo Manning called "Love Ya". It was a gift from a great friend who feeds my digital stamps addiction.(lol).  But you can find it here in Mo's shop.

Warning!... Warning!...Mo Manning's digis are addictive, so go there at your own risk!....

I am not totally happy with  the bear as I am waiting for Alyce Keegan to open a class on how to color animals...So here's nothing :)

The red lips were an after thought.....and a bad one at that, but I'll live...


Digi was printed on Neenah Solar white cardstock
Printer:  Canon Pixma ix6560

Here are the list of Mepxy markers I used:
Mepxy markers:  Skin: W00, 02, 31
Hair:  W35, 37, O27, Y26, 38
Sweater: R02, 05, 08, 35
Clothing: P31, V12, 15, 17
Ground: N03, 05, 13

Now to find the proper card to add it to :)
I love to read your comments so before you go, leave me a word.  Oh, and don't forget to follow my blog as I really can use more followers.  Thank you :)




5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I am loving this cute image. I am a new follower and love your blog.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. Do you have a blog? I will follow you as well <3

      Delete
  2. This is adorable !! -- I need to invest in these markers while theyre on sale . Cant do Copics - but these ? YESSS
    Any advice on what colors to start off with purchasing ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from dickblick.com and i picked set of 3 in colors I wanted (like a light, medium and dark that will blend well together - light aqua, aqua, dark aqua). Hope that helps. Good luck and please share your work once you get started. If you have a blog as well, i would love to follow you.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the reply !
    I am just starting out in the crafting world - had a blog but posted once on it. I kind of gave up without trying. So, I am trying to get things in order, and try again.
    I am going to order some of these markers from Dick Blick. You cant beat that price !

    ReplyDelete