Tuesday, September 30, 2014

DONNA-MARIE'S COLOURISTS UNITE!....

I have been on pins and needles waiting to share the news!...I AM A COLORIST AT DONNA-MARIE'S...Woohooo..! and they have a new challenge featuring a free exclusive, very lovely digi stamp by "My Art by Toni"...What? you've never heard of her?  Then, we need to correct that.  Go and pop in onto her facebook page and take a look in her photo album at all the wonderful digital stamps while you're there.  They are truly amazing and a joy to color...
Oh....yes, the challenge...my mind's wondering again :).  This is the 2nd challenge in this new group. What? not a member yet?  What are you waiting for?..Click here to join and then pop in the 'Events' page to enter in the challenge and find out all the details.
As usual, we have 2 categories in this challenge:  one for those who have been coloring for less than 1 year (and consider themselves as beginners) and one for those who have been coloring for more than 1 year (like myself). You can create any project with the free image but you will only be judge on your coloring skills.  You can use any pens, markers or pencils you like.  Just make sure you get your entry into the appropriate folder and before the deadline of October 31st.

This is the image you get to color

and here's my version using Copic alcohol markers.  I tried to combine the colors of Fall and Halloween






Supplies used:
Design Paper downloaded from here
Flowers from Martha Stewart and K&C Company
Ribbons from American Crafts
Flourish:  Sizzix flourish #12, #13
Spellbinder dies "Lacey Circles"
Pop dots
Copics: 
Pumpkin: YR 12, 16, 18, 65, 68, YG 93, 95, 97, BV 00, 02 for shadows
Mouse fur: E 31, 42, 43, 44, C 3, 5, RV 29
Clothing: V 12, 15, 17, 09; Y 04, 08, 15, 19, YR 12, 27


Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment and follow my blog.  I could use more followers.
If you have a blog, please leave your link so I can reciprocate..




No comments:

Post a Comment