Tuesday, December 30, 2014

THE OUTLAWZ PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

I spent my x-mas holiday sick with the flu and almost missed the challenge.  I could not drag myself down to my craft room so I used the next best thing to "color" the free image from Simply B Stamps: my #2 pencil...yeah!  you heard me right.  I wanted to make a card but the left-over card stock I had next to the couch was not enough, so I made a tag/gift card holder.  I also covered the whole image with "glossy accents" for a 3-D look.  Sorry, but it does not photograph well. I used rug yarn for the tag holder and accented it with a "Color me crazy" flower I got from HSN.  I am now feeling better.  At least I am no longer drowning in mucus.  

Please take a look and let me know what you think...





No comments:

Post a Comment