Thursday, December 25, 2014

MERRY X-MAS ALYCE BLOG HOP!.....


Hi and welcome to my stop on the 

MERRY X-MAS ALYCE BLOG HOP

you should have arrived here from 

If you've just happened upon this blog and want to start at the beginning click on the name below 

I take an immense pleasure in participating in this hop as it is in honor of a wonderful person who's a superb artist and an amazing teacher.  Alyce, you've inspired me and encouraged me through positive feedback to improve my skills.  I can't thank you enough for giving us so much of your time and so generously.  I am looking forward to another great year with you as a teacher....
I made a clean and simple card to show you my appreciation and here's a look at it.
I have use one of the images I colored for MyBesties made into bottle caps



I have used both my copics and my mini-triarts to color the image:
Snowman
         Copic: BG01, 05, 07, 49; B0000, 000, 00; RY21, 25, 29; RV 000, 00, 81; R 00, YG 03, 07; N 0
          Mini-Triart: BG 6, F8
Birds: R20, 29; YG 00, 01, 03 (all copics)
Girl:  
          Copic: Skin E00, 02, 04, 11, 13, R05, 20 - Hair: C7, 9, B24 - Clothing: RV 00, 21, 25, R 81
          Mini-Triart:  Clothing R 1, 5, P 3
I also used my Molotow white pen for the snow drippings


Thanks for stopping by! You're next stop on the hop is 


10 comments:

  1. Carline this is such a gorgeous project!!! I absolutely love the snowflakes and embossing :) Thank you so much for your kind words aswell... it means so much to me that you are enjoying everything ^_^ thank you for being a part of the group and classes, and also for your support and friendship this year. Means so much to me :D D Sending you big hugs and wishing you the most amazing Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card with all of the pretty snowflakes! Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carline, your creation is just lovely. I love the embossing and that sweet little image. I truly enjoy seeing your creations on Kit and Clowder and am proud to be a part of that group and this blog hop. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card. i like all the snowflakes. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, love the image and sweet design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo and coloring Myndi! It's such fun being a part of this group and the hop. Love the layout of this card and your design. Sorry so late getting around but just now getting some free time. Happy New Year and Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for the lovely comments xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an awesome sketch!!..so cute image..huggzz

    ReplyDelete