Monday, December 22, 2014

TOP 3 AT SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS NOVEMBER CHALLENGE

I meant to post this sometimes ago but I got caught up in work and family, then the holidays caught up with me...lol...
So this is going short and sweet...I won me 3rd place at the monthly challenge on Sassy Studio Designs facebook page in November with the free image (Falling Leaves) that they provided.

There's is challenge going on right now for the month of December and you may still have time as the challenge will end on December 26, 2014.  Click here to go to their page to get all the details.
If you enter the challenge, you get the next month image free, and will continue to be free as long as you participate in each challenge.  So what are you waiting for?  This a win-win situation :)

Here's the card I entered.  I used copics only for coloring the image.





No comments:

Post a Comment