Sunday, October 27, 2013

HAPPY SUNDAY!....I GOT GLUE DOTS AGAIN!....

So yesterday I ran out of glue dots in the middle of mass assembly and it was too late to run to Michaels.  So I got to thinking.... If I can use Aleene's tack it over'n over to restick my cricut mat, let's see what if I can create dots with it.  It does dry clear. What do I have to lose?  I retrieve the backing from my store bought glue dots and laid it on the counter and placed rows of small glue drops on half of the sheet (will need the other half to fold over once the dots are dried) leaving some space between each drop as the glue will expand some.  I left them overnight and kept my fingers crossed.  This morning I had "glue dots" and they were much stickier than the store bought....YEAH!...
I am happy again :)
That is certainly going to save me some dough.......... Go ahead and give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment